is a friendly, traditional Lakeland Guest House.
Andy and Lynne Jones, have completely renovated the property and all bedrooms have
new en-suites, full double glazing and controllable central heating ensuring guests
will have a peaceful, warm, and comfortable stay. We endeavour to offer guests quality
accommodation whilst operating in an environmentally friendly way - we are keen
to be green! Our AA Four Star grading is achieved through an unannounced annual
inspection and we are pleased to say that, once again, we passed every part of the
inspection in the 4 categories which the AA consider – Cleanliness, Bedrooms, Bathrooms
and Public Areas. Here is the AA Inspector's recent report
Hazelmere is situated in a quiet location on the western side of Keswick overlooking
the River Greta. It is an easy, level stroll to the Market Square which takes around
6 minutes whilst the shores of Derwentwater and the local fells are accessible on
foot. We are keen walkers and can offer plenty of advice on walks, touring or cycle
routes to help you make the most of your stay.
- Totally Non-Smoking
- 6 warm, comfortable en-suite rooms (4 double, 1 twin/family & 1 single room). All
rooms have lovely mountain views, digital colour TV, radio/alarm, hair dryer, adjustable
heating controls. tea/coffee making facilities, wine glasses & bottle opener (bring
your own bottle!)
- Wifi available from 8am to 10.30pm free of charge.
- Highest standard of cleanliness & comfort.
- Good choice of delicious breakfasts - Traditional English, Vegetarian or Continental.
- Special diets catered for.
- We serve Fair Trade tea and coffee.
- Ample private parking.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Well behaved dogs accepted by arrangement.
- Children over 8 years welcome.
- A convenient stop on the C2C cycle route, offering cycle storage.
- Member of Cumbria Tourist Board & Lakes Hospitality Association.
Please browse our site for any information you require regarding your stay at Hazelmere.
We will do all that we can to help make your stay comfortable. Should you have any
further queries you are welcome to mail, email or telephone us, and we will assist
in any way we can. Please also feel free to have a look at our
to view comments from previous guests. You may also view our
or our Disability
Check Room Availability